Click Clack Ready!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky89

Not so new Member
Reaction score
So I've just finished my click clack thanks to the making a click clack thread, it was so helpful, getting my temps set and it will be all ready tomorrow for my new hatchling, just need a heat gun which hopefully I can pick one up tomorrow, and may also need a bigger heat mat as this ones only 5w but I'll see how how the temps go, I've put the click clack out in the garage as there's more consistent temps, more airflow and a lot quieter especially for the first couple of weeks!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 94
I find using black adhesive contact on a couple of sides, especially clear containers may help with them feeling bit more secure. Congrats and can't wait to see pics of the lil guy...or girl :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What ya getting? From expo?... Glad u got a good set up prior to purchase ... U may have to up the wattage mat with a thermostat but c how u go ;)... Nice

Ok thanks, where would I get the adhesive tape from? Yeh it's only a 3L so it mite be right but just been keeping an eye on it and it's been staying at 32degrees but it always seems to be heating so I'll grab another 15w just incase, not to sure yet depends what's on offer and what stands out but was looking at a wheatbelt stimson!!!

Ok thanks, where would I get the adhesive tape from? Yeh it's only a 3L so it mite be right but just been keeping an eye on it and it's been staying at 32degrees but it always seems to be heating so I'll grab another 15w just incase, not to sure yet depends what's on offer and what stands out but was looking at a wheatbelt stimson!!!
Can't go wrong with a wheaty...if u up the mat size just make sure it's under tub only 1/3 with a good thermostat... Also most stimi's for sale ATM would have bend ok putting into a 7lt sistema... But your set up will be fine for a couple months.... Depending on where u r from tho with the winter coming it would be best to move it to a more stable area inside the house that will hold more constant temps... Eg quiet area like a bedroom

Can't go wrong with a wheaty...if u up the mat size just make sure it's under tub only 1/3 with a good thermostat... Also most stimi's for sale ATM would have bend ok putting into a 7lt sistema... But your set up will be fine for a couple months.... Depending on where u r from tho with the winter coming it would be best to move it to a more stable area inside the house that will hold more constant temps... Eg quiet area like a bedroom

Yeh I was looking at the albino Darwin's but there a tad expensive for my first snake, I bough a 3L and 5L sistema as they were on special and the 3L was more of a trial, I live in the hunter nsw and ATM the bedroom gets to hot in the afternoons so he'll spend the first month or two quieting down in the garage then I'll move him into the bedroom when it cools down

Yeh I was looking at the albino Darwin's but there a tad expensive for my first snake, I bough a 3L and 5L sistema as they were on special and the 3L was more of a trial, I live in the hunter nsw and ATM the bedroom gets to hot in the afternoons so he'll spend the first month or two quieting down in the garage then I'll move him into the bedroom when it cools down
If U like carpets... Try looking at 100% het darwins... They r pretty good as a beginner snake... There will be a few at the expo.... Take a look at my 100% het in my profile... If not Bredli r a nice carpet but get Big

If U like carpets... Try looking at 100% het darwins... They r pretty good as a beginner snake... There will be a few at the expo.... Take a look at my 100% het in my profile... If not Bredli r a nice carpet but get Big

The 100% het is really nice and so is the female wheaty and the young albino, you've got a nice collection, yeh I like the hypo bridle but thought for my first snake something abit smaller would be better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back