Coastal Carpet Python Around near Parramatta

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belinda

Reaction score
Hi! I was wondering if there are any python breeders that currently have hatchling coastal carpet pythons much like the picture below, that are $150 and under. Though they must be in NSW around parramatta. I actually live near dural in Kellyville so if anyone is located around there could they please reply?

carpetp1.jpg

I dunno about a striped variation,you'd prolly be looking at extra dollars for such specimens as they'd be a designer strain IMO.

I was at URS a couple weeks ago and he had some very nice striped hatchlings, he also freights if that helps.

cheers
Mark

Try Steve Leisk at Kellyville Pets as you are out that way... :)

I live in this area too, let me know if you hear of any~danno aka omo

hey bellinda, you do have people with herps in your area 8)

looking for a new python so soon after your first one..........why is thid bellinda dont you like hunter anymore (i will have him) :lol:

:p I dont know bout everyone else but that pic didnt work for me,i dont really know of any coastal breeders in that area but im sure they are around. :p

yeah for sure there would be they are very cheep because of there availability (well i think so anyway) and nah pop that picture doesnt work for me either

BTW, I think you'll find Belinda made that post on the 3rd of July, well before she had her new snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back