Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
amethystine, i want one of your hatchies!!!!!!!!!!!!! best coastal i've ever seen

i had no idea there was so much colour variation within the 'costals' :) they are all lovley snakes :)

amethystine, OMG what a stunning snake, that is the most beautiful coastal i have ever seen.
Let em know if you've ever got hatchys, wow, that snake has blown me away. :shock:

Holy manure amethystine thats HOT, is he/she a breeder cause im sure everyone will want one after seeing that.
thanks wil

I would love to put my yellow coastal with that one. The hatchies would be amazing. (and no im not implying anything)

damn parents first they raise you, and feed you and then once your begining to be all grown up they say NO SNAKES, and i can see were there coming from but they wait until i get obsesed about herps and then say it, ... ill show them i just bought two 6 foot tanks... suckers... hehehe oh the power of the internet...

damn my parents.. snake hating freaks...

here is a pic of the heads of my pair, she is due to shed so is a lot darker than normal at the moment ( she's at the top) hes nearly like black velvet (he's at the bottom of the pic) sorry its a bit blurry but they can be hard to hold still when your trying to take pics! she is the palest olive and cream colouring normally rather unusal, and he's just a spunk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back