Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine are all still only young so they are only in these tubs ATM
newsnakefridge019.jpg

Thanks for the compliments on Patch all, she is indeed a beauty :)

gonff: as she's still a baby I've just got her in a standard 3 x 1.5 x 1.5ft enclosure. When she gets older I'm planning to find a glass-fronted 6ft cabinet to turn into an enclosure.

HI guy's!!!. Some beautiful carpets!!!. I love the enclosure to!! Tis aboreal too fella's. No dig intended.

This is my baby "Shesha" and her enclosure.

Kathryn: she is also one of jans hatchies but she is only 7 mths old.

Nice pics everyone.....some beautifull snakes you guys got there !

Cheers:D

Attachments

• 18082008215.jpg
    18082008215.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 18082008207.jpg
    18082008207.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 10082008185.jpg
    10082008185.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 45
what temps would i need for a click click?

would i use a heat mat?

can u plz post pics of the layout of ur click clacks!

I agree with pythons73 - I only just got my first snake (a 7 month old coastal) and am already planning on getting more!

do a search on click clacks mate there are heaps of info out there. and lots of different opinions too.
Temps should be about 30 deg. hot end with access to cold end, cold end where you would have the water bowl. i run my juvys on about 35degrees hot end and the cool end stays around 26-28 depending on room temps.
The actual setup inside is up to you, some people like hides, some dont some like perches some dont either... and the size of the tub is up to you to,if you are just housing juvy spotteds,bhps or womas etc, you dont need really high tubs but coastals, bredlis, jungles etc being aborial do need somthing with some hight in it.

i use heat tape and heat cords. but heat matts are good. Make sure you have a thermo on aswell, some people dont use thermos on racks with heat cords but better to be safe then sorry.

heres some pics anyway.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting those pics mate, gives me some idea's for click clacks. Lol at the pics on the side on the first pic though ;)

do a search on click clacks mate there are heaps of info out there. and lots of different opinions too.
Temps should be about 30 deg. hot end with access to cold end, cold end where you would have the water bowl. i run my juvys on about 35degrees hot end and the cool end stays around 26-28 depending on room temps.
The actual setup inside is up to you, some people like hides, some dont some like perches some dont either... and the size of the tub is up to you to,if you are just housing juvy spotteds,bhps or womas etc, you dont need really high tubs but coastals, bredlis, jungles etc being aborial do need somthing with some hight in it.

i use heat tape and heat cords. but heat matts are good. Make sure you have a thermo on aswell, some people dont use thermos on racks with heat cords but better to be safe then sorry.

heres some pics anyway.

hahah yeh sorry for those pics everyone didnt take any notice of what was in the background...have to get the mods to put an M15+ rating on the thread
lmoa

i use aspen...look better, u can spot clean and last ages. up to you, newspaper, paper towel etc are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back