cockatiels

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

hey my whiteface cockatiel babies are almost weaned i have had em inside since they were stuipd little pink things and now they are real good with one i say bedtime and it flys to its cage and i am either going to keep that one or my baby whiteface perl the smallest of the clutch and i also had 2 baby blue ringnecks handrearing them and i got 100 bucks each and tomorrow catch 15 gouldians to sell the cage is 21.6 foot longthe same wide and like 8 foot tall im gunna have a hard timecatching them i can my dad will think about getting an adult pair of water pythons

kool BS....hope u get the fuscus mate ;)

so do i but i thinking my parent are scared of em cause im searching for photos of the biggest ones i can find and showing them

pmsl...well get little hatchies....fuscus hatchies r v. cute

that'd be great, you could get a real natural setting in a cage that big, plants, small pond etc would look grouse.

thats the bird aviry but im gunna try to have the snakes outside in a cage like 4 foot wide 14 foot deep and 7 foot high if not then a nice cage mabey in the lounge room

what do you reckons the minimum for a carpet or water python

Waters I have seen for 80 dollars and carpets the cheapest i have seen is 130

sorry i meant enclosure size.

haha oh well....my fault i am half asleep................. I rekons 4ftx3ftx2 (lxhxw) for a carpet and 4x2x2 for a water python

I love cockatiels Brendan. . I have 6 gouldians...I bought the parents for $100 for the pair...A little pricy but hey...If the off-spring sell for the same...MORE REPTILES! :D
How much are you selling yours for Brendan?

lol brendan you should try using a full stop every now and then :)

You in a bit of a rush aye Brendan? I went blue trying to say that out loud...:D:D:D

I have a Crimson Wing Parrot. He's a very pretty boy. Me thinks I might look at getting him a little lady soon.

I sell handreared whiteface cockatiels for 50-60 each blue ringnecks for 100 each and i got about 40 gouldians bb 100 a pair is too dear like 50 bucks is more like it

got my handreared cockateil from a breeder for $80 hes pretty cool and talks heaps

My two cockatiels I raised myself. They are darling birds and one puts its head down for me to rub its neck!

LMAO , they dont teach punctuation in school these days?. Full stop is where you take a breath as your saying something Brenden. like here.and here. see? :wink: On the other hand, have you thought about becoming a race announcer or auctioneer? :D

Dont worry Bren I'm sure you use them when your speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back