cockatiels

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have two insides cockatiels, and they are relatively friendly. The boy is happy to come out of the cage and sit on you, but mine (the female) it's a snarky bitch. She hisses, and snaps. But once you get her on your shoulder she is ok. Until she gets the first chance to fly back to her cage.

ive sold 2 and im bringing a few more in next week to handrear some of them are true albinos:) and also soem blue princess parrots

Mmmmm blue princess, they would be about the only bird that would get me back into keeping parrots I think.

there r 5 babies this time 3 albinos i am taking them from the parents this thursday and hopefully they will be reared in about 6 weeks stupid indian ringnecks havent gone back down to nest but next year im hoping to breed a female skyblue indian ringneck hen

I like parrots, but my opinion is that they do not like to be caged. Lot of parrots in captivity get sick and die. I feel sorry for them and wish they can have they freedom. With snakes I do not feel that way for some reason. They always look happy to me and looks like they like accomodation with breakfast provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back