Confession Instar

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Afric -- I am so SORRY!!!!!! :oops:

I was going to give you glasses to make you more incognito but they didn't suit you.
I sent it to the CIA, FBI, ABC and I suggest you dispose of the teatowel and the beard , they're interested in you now. lol
Em :lol:

Soulweaver, I think they are talking about the one on Page 4 of this post, not the avatar.

LOL! I think you guys are so funny! I think that Inny has thoroughly changed his ways. I have done a few PM's with him, and think he is really a nice guy. Don't know anything about him prior to a month ago, but appreciate his input on our Froggies, Comptuer, etc etc. He did say he isn't an expert, but at least he answered my old puter prob, hey? Love ya Inny!!!! Cheers Cheryl

hey Inny, just wanted to say that I just wish I had half your bravery, I can barely post!!!! :oops: Cudo's on the splurge, sweetie!! That took guts!!! :wink: :D

Thanks Cheryl (rodentrancher) and 1Dragonett, Your kind thoughts are appreciated. :D
LOL @ "Splurge", 1Dragonett, James Mitchener eat your heart out! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Soulweaver, I think they are talking about the one on Page 4 of this post, not the avatar.

lol artie, i think he knew that :wink:

Leprechauns? They only want me for my Lucky Charms.

Wattso bad about Inny lol!. I spat Milo again.
Innys a good boy and is getting a turtle medal in the mail as soon as he gives over his address. lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back