Confession Instar

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate if only you knew how scared i really am :lol:

Thanks Dicco, support has been overwhelming, its incredible! I feel so much better.
keep smilin, Inny :wink:

Whoa. I've never gotten involved in any of the 'mud-slinging' that goes on within the community, so whether or not you, or a pseudo you has been causing problems hasn't directly effected me. Kudos for standing up and admitting your faults.

What really struck me in your original post was how much depth you perceive there to be within online relationships. I'd never thought that someone could go to so much effort to become a part of something I thought to be so trivial.Perhaps I just see being a member of an online community as a lighter deal than it really is. I mean, I've been a poster at an American site for about 5yrs now, and I think nothing of my realtion to the people I've met there.

The thought of being more to them (to the people on this site included) than just a name on the screen had never crossed my mind. Neither had I ever thought that someone could actally take some brash comment from a stranger to heart.
Your plight has certainly opened my eyes to the different perceptions people have about online communities. This idea of people thinking of me as more than just 'Vat69' is new to me.

*Note:This is not to say I don't value the people I've gotten to know from the site, and have actually met. For the handful of people I have actually gotten to know somewhat (those who refer to me as 'Cheap Scotch',you know who you are.Along with that sexy 'Mark' girl :wink: ) I do really appreciate knowing you.

"your...simply the best(da nah nah nah na) better than all the rest (da nah nah nah na) better than anyone (da nah nah nah na)"

nah inny is the best and some other select few
but your NoOne you don't excist

Bryony Wrote:
i feel decieved now..........i thought you where a young hot sexy 19 year old

I'm really only 19 too Bry.

As for the main post subject? Oh well I suppose it is done now and everybody seems willing to overlook the past so not much point in me giving my opinions is there!

africancichlidau said:

no your not you naughty boy
don't lir otherwise i'll get mud mum on to you

Thanks Byrony you sweet girl, very kind of ya! :wink: :lol:
Your opinion is valid too Afro ! either way!

hey instar, i remember wat u were before u r now and i am happy to forget it. If u can remember about half way through last year i acted like a complete sh*thead to just about everyone on the site, i was given a second chance and i am grateful for that; so i believe that u should recieve the same treatment as i did.
No grudges held daniel.
welcome bak.

Bryony said:
africancichlidau said:

no your not you naughty boy
don't lir otherwise i'll get mud mum on to you

I bet he's afraid, :twisted: really afraid Bryony. lol

I found this pic of Afric with his wifes tea towel on his head. :)

africancichlidau said:
As for the main post subject? Oh well I suppose it is done now and everybody seems willing to overlook the past so not much point in me giving my opinions is there!

my thoughts exactly, which is why i have said nothing.

Instar, I wasn't around here during your reign as "wattso". However, I think that it took real guts to make your post. It takes a grown-up to admit their mistakes, much more so when it is in such a public way. I think more of you for it.

I've been on-line since the earliest days of the internet, when people would say "you use the inter-WHAT?". The friendships I've made through various communities as every bit as vital and real as "real world"(tm) friendships. I've travelled and been welcomed with open arms in many places, by people that had never even seen my face.

Good luck to you, and enjoy your new life and clear conscience here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back