Confession Instar

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow thats must feel better now, holding on to all that, must really feel good to get off your chest

oh so thats why you 'couldn't' come to the la perouse snake show

i feel decieved now..........i thought you where a young hot sexy 19 year old who loved MX

oh no the fantasy is gone

he he he... I was wondering about you!!! I was actually going to post a 'where's wattso' thread... cause you just disappeared all of a sudden. I am willing to forgive and forget if you are!! Eye for an eye if you ask me!!! good to hear that the mrs and rugrats are all good!! Hows monty and the turts??? I'm still waiting for fluffy... but I got 5 more turts and a coupla other snakes to kill the waiting time!!!! Good to hear from you. That musta taken lots of guts.

i never knew wattso, but judging by ur character instar, i don't think i could of ever imagined u as the person that u described. good to see though that we have a bunch of honest and caring people at APS. :D

i can't get the vision out of my head!!!

your always going to be a teenager to me ;)

are you cute sexy and a 19+

oh affro will get jealous

lol

lol Instar you crack me up, it's just an internet site, albeit the best one.

Isn't funny when teenagers say they are 16+ or 17+ etc, it's like the plus makes them heaps older :lol:

Lol. yeah that maybe the case although its not how it happened here, i did it like that because she wrote

Bryony said:
are you cute sexy and a 19+

:)

Oh great now i'll be bashed by a bunch of teenagers 8)

I thought you were older than that Brodie.

Yeah, watchout NoOne. i think there are more of us then u really know. Muhahahahah. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back