confused

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Magpie She is spending alot of time in the hot spot Or water bowl

rarely in the hide box Is this the norm ? :? :?

First time breeding snakes all new to me ! :wink:

All help & advise greatly appreciated :) :D :D

15 is one less then 16 so if you times it by three and then divide by 21 subtract 129 and multiply that by 99 you will have your answer lol

hi barney,
my coastal shed 3 weeks apart, we also thought she was gravid and when she shed the first time it was right on the time for her pre lay shed, but she ended up sheding again 3 weeks later, so we waited for 4 weeks after her last shed, but we ended up with no eggs, i hope i'm wrong, but in my case all we ended up with was 2 skins and no eggs, she also had the lumps, she was belly up, always in her box and on her hot rock,

cheers,
steve........

Hi Barney. When my python was gravid she spent HEAPS of time basking, and in all sorts of weird twisty ways. I'm afraid I can't be much more help to you than that as she is my first and only python so far to become gravid.

However, I DO hope that someone offers you the help and advise you are asking for soon, rather than mocking your English usage.

SHAME ON THEM.

And not they they can talk either, the spelling, grammar and punctuation some people use on this site is atrocious. BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A GOOD SPELLER TO LOVE REPTILES.

Come on guys, give Barney some help. You've proven to me many times that one doesn't need a good grasp of language to be knowledgable about reptiles. You've also proven you can be very kind and helpful. So how about demonstrating that again, hey?

Had the same with my jundi and thought she was gravid but another shed 3 weeks or so later and still no eggs also.

Redline pass that scoob round man 8) :mrgreen:

re confused

Browns,you met barney bananna from cocacabanna :lol:

re confused

Yeh ,soory barney go from ist slough and if it dont lay dont worry ile give it a home :)

Thanks for the people :) :)

I can also at time feel eggs Well I beleive :? :? :? :?: :?:

But as posted earlier she a nice high yellow diamond 8) 8)

Thanks Zulu she a nice diamond a ! :D :D :D

re confused

Cool barney,tell us how things pan out in the future mate, cheers :D

Gday all A progress report

she shed today .

Just ? Its upto 28 days to lay wats the norm ?

I heard mates sheding & laying within two weeks is this a possible case with diamonds

After shed I took the opportunity to that she shed properly , cleanly & if I could see OR feel any eggs Which I could But Im a novice to breeding diamonds

Better spelling Barney! nice diamond mate and I hope she lays for you .I have been following this thread with interest because i have a diamond here who never refuses a feed but has refused lately and she is nice and fat. Fingers crossed!

Barney, sorry mate but I couldnt resist. You sounded so much like slatey that I thought you had the same educator, or maybee you could be a sibbling?. Hell imagine another slatey.!!!!!!
Seriously thou, just hang in there mate and time will tell, herps will do things that are unexpected on a fairly regular basis and in your situation it is just a matter of time, although things are definitly looking in your favour from the behavioral aspect of things from what you have described. Just hang in there and wait. Personally if you use newspaper, Id increase the layers to 50 or so and she will nest under their and even use it to thermoragule and hold temp for long periods at a time, as it is a perfect insulator. Just make sure you have a layer or 2 flush on the floor that cant get under.
Nice diamond by the way and good luck.
Reptilian, come on just messin around NO offence intended. Is this better.!!

Well My language , spelling & grama is out the window when Ive had a few sherbies & been doing 12 hour days for the passed mnth which is / taken a toll on me

TrueBlue said:
Barney, sorry mate but I couldnt resist. You sounded so much like slatey that I thought you had the same educator, or maybee you could be a sibbling?. Hell imagine another slatey.!!!!!!

MY GOT what is wrong with my Englisch I had beautifull educator. Boy she was a great teacher. She came to wilawood emigration hostel 3 time a week to take care of my grammer. :lol:

she did well. All people except my childern do understand what I am saying.

Lol, They understand too Slatester, it's just easier to get away with things if they pretend not to :) I never understood my parents either!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back