Contraceptive pill to blame for male infertility

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the pill is known to have many negative health impacts.

'Minor' side effects - headaches, nausea, breast tenderness, slight weight gain, slight ‘spotting’ of blood between the periods.
Major side effects/health risks: Blood clots or DVT, stroke, heart attack and some cancers (breast, cervical, liver)..

How many women use the pill and what percentage of women experience life threatening side effects?

1. Do you trust the government saying the pill is safe ? I DONT.
Believe it or not, the Australian government isn't some big evil entity looking for different ways to swindle the people.

2 Is it natural? No therefor it cant be healthy for you.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this is some kind of joke.

Lets not forget back in the 50s and 60s Thalidomide was marketed as safe. Research now proves this wrong. Not to mention the thousands of kids who were born deformed.

We are in 2009. How many years has the pill been around to be tested over and over again? You cannot compare two different time periods that are in many ways poles apart.

However if you end up with cancer then i guess thats what you get for being ignorant.
I've learnt about the possible side effects of taking the pill. Does that mean I can't get skin cancer now?

Considering that there are women who put their lives at risk by becoming pregnant, or who have family histories of diseases/disorders and don't wish to risk trying to conceive naturally and that there is often a lot of ringmarole involved in trying to obtain a hyseterctomy when you're young.....yeah I think the side effects are balanced out by possible death of mother or child. Obviously women in other situations (economic issues......and *gasp* people who simply don't want children) which make possible conception a problem for them have decided the risks are liveable for them too.

When you magically become a woman, you let us know what you're decision is.

I'd stay around and read the dross that's certain to come in further posts....but some of us have things to do with our time other than constant arguing for arguing's sake, and it's getting tiresome to read it.

Good luck to the level heads in this one....we all know how these turn out when he's involved though :lol:

Woo Hoo! I just won $20! I bet I could name at least 5 people who would be arguing in this thread.
Different day...same old same old.

Well said Kersten. Many women are on the pill for medical reasons not contraception.

Sure they dont like condoms *so what its their choice,
That's right - it is their choice. The problem I have with religion is that they are always trying to impose their views on everyone else. I don't care what you believe, as long as you don't try and ram it down my throat ;)

This is actually funny.

The pill has been proven to have many side effects and is not good for the body.

Im not interested in what the vatican believes and i dont know why any of you are.

But the pill is known to have many negative health impacts.

'Minor' side effects - headaches, nausea, breast tenderness, slight weight gain, slight ‘spotting’ of blood between the periods.
Major side effects/health risks: Blood clots or DVT, stroke, heart attack and some cancers (breast, cervical, liver).

Now i know your all going to say hey there is research out there that shows its safe and i accept that there is different research pointing different ways.

I guess it comes down to do to real issues

1. Do you trust the government saying the pill is safe ? I DONT.

Lets not forget back in the 50s and 60s Thalidomide was marketed as safe. Research now proves this wrong. Not to mention the thousands of kids who were born deformed.

The way i see it if you want to take it go ahead i would never take and never have.

However if you end up with cancer then i guess thats what you get for being ignorant.

Now lets watch the personal attacks come flying.

There's so many inaccuracies there I'm not even going to start...

And this is not a "personal attack" (although you seem to be pretty capable of those yourself - or are they personal threats, Tony Soprano??? :lol:) it is simply a response to your wildly incorrect , paranoid and irrelevant generalisations.

You people are so threatened by a difference of oppinion its actually funny.

Both me and my partner are happy to be labelled conspiracy theorists.

Better than being the "norm"

Just remember some conspiracy theories get proven to be true.

All you need to do is look at history.

So its much better to believe nothing your told and look into it yourself than trust governments which have proven time after time after time they lie and actually dont have the peoples interests at heart.

Last edited:
This may very well be one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read.

Have you ever been issued a vaccine? Been prescribed antibiotics? Taken Cough medicine? Good old pain killers? None of these things grow on trees, all man made and therefore NOT NATURAL. Hell even a cast to help the healing of a broken bone is unnatural....I suppose mending our limbs is just another way the evil overlords over at parliament house are trying to kill us off right?

There is a difference between life saving unnatural treatment and lifestyle choice unnaturual treatment.

The pill is taken for a prolonged period of time and alters the natural body system.

This is not healthy.

It seems most of you try and find any way you can to push your anti religeon stance in this forum.

And you believe people who are religeons actually force there views on you lol.

Many of you are hipocrites.

Wasn't "the pill" originally created by a Jewish man, named Carl Djerassi
how anti-semitic of you to dispute this great mans brainchild :) :lol:

I have a jewish python here who is DEEPLY offended.

Honest question horsesrule, is English your first language?

So its much better to believe nothing your told and look into it yourself than trust governments which have proven time after time after time they lie and actually dont have the peoples interests at heart.

Same could be said of religion... and the evil communists :)

Alex Jones has been advocating we are all being brainwashed and he is right.

I love it.. you don't trust the government... but you trust the random youtuber guy.. haha

Same could be said of religion... and the evil communists :)

I love it.. you don't trust the government... but you trust the random youtuber guy.. haha

Um Alex has been around for years he has his own tv show and radio shows in the USA and i should state. Thanks to youtube his clips are now more available.

[video=youtube;uiSrqGa7VeY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiSrqGa7VeY[/video]

Here is one of his clips about fluroide which most of you support.

Um Alex has been around for years he has his own tv show and radio shows in the USA and i should state. Thanks to youtube his clips are now more available.

Oh really his own TV show... his own radio show.. really wow? The KKK in America
also have their own media ... loads of wackos do.

Sorry i dont take time making sure theres no typos its hard when your so busy trying to save the world from evil.
Ummm....who asked you to save it?
And what makes you think your version of evil is really evil?
Just because you have a book that says its true, therefore it is true and you believe this, confirms to me youve been taken in by the biggest conspiracy yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back