Contraceptive pill to blame for male infertility

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you dont think this world is evil you clearly have not been out there and opened your eyes.

The human race will never learn.

History repeats itself over and over again.

It seems most of you try and find any way you can to push your anti religeon stance in this forum.

And you believe people who are religeons actually force there views on you lol.

Many of you are hipocrites.

This has to be your most hypocritical statement thus far!
Very entertaining i must say, the way you do back fIips and other aerobics for the rest of us forum readers.
The other one that made me literally laugh out loud is that we cant accept or are threatened by a difference of opinion, but i cant be bothered to find and quote that one.

Also, weren't they developing a contraceptive pill for men anyways, now all they have to do is drink more water and less beer, although beer slows down the lil swimmers anyways, so whats the difference :lol:

Ummm....who asked you to save it?
And what makes you think your version of evil is really evil?
Just because you have a book that says its true, therefore it is true and you believe this, confirms to me youve been taken in by the biggest conspiracy yet!

If you dont think this world is evil you clearly have not been out there and opened your eyes.

The human race will never learn.

History repeats itself over and over again.

This is exactly why your taken in by conspiracies without any element of truth.
You do not understand/read correctly what people say.
Your reasoning/understanding is all mucked up.
I never said there is no 'evil' in the world. I said "what makes you think your version of evil is really evil?" As in your religous view.....
BIG DIFFERENCE YES?
Yet by your reasoning, Im saying there is no evil in the world.....
School is a wonderfull thing and its never too late.

There is a difference between life saving unnatural treatment and lifestyle choice unnaturual treatment.

The pill is taken for a prolonged period of time and alters the natural body system.

This is not healthy.
LMAO that is the whole point! If it didn't change the natural body system it wouldn't work!
It has also been put forward (in scientific medical journals, not Youtube) that prolonged use of the combined pill can help prevent ovarian and uterine cancers.
I think I'll just keep taking my "lifestyle choice unnatural treatment" that allows me to live a relatively normal pain-free life (along with several other "unnatural treatments" lol), due to the fact I'm on it for medical reasons ;) - even though "this is not healthy"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back