The Dangers of Diet Soft Drink

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its interesting to read the responses and see everyone disregard it as another spam email, when they have no evidence either way and continue to pour litre after litre or consume mouth full after mouthfull of genetically modified, god knows what into their body.
Its because we are turning into a population of lazy, convenience loving mammals, that cancer and heart disease are on the increase,is it because we eat so much processed food and not enough fresh food?Do you know where your last meal was grown?Or did it come from a packet out of the freezer?

Sugar has been proven by the scientific and medical comunity to contribute to obesity and be the number 1 cause of late onset diabetes. I have never seen or heard of any scientific study that artificial sweetners cause any problems.

fwd emails are never worth reading. That simple

Any food that comes out of a bag, box or a packet has no life force.

I don't like artificial sweeteners and never will. To me they taste horrible and if I have a drink of soft drink its gonna be the real thing with sugar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back