Corn snake on gumtree

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked out the add for the corn in Melbourne.

very rare albino corn snake only two in australia very good looking snake very friendly good eater comes with his home and every thing he needs. zoo licence needed for these smakes ..... But no licence req ......

only 2 in Australia? haha yeah right, more like 2000. And you need a zoo license but no license required to buy it? sounds legit...

The other day I was getting my carpet python checked at the vet for shedding problems, the teenage kid who looked about 15 was there on work experience and told me he also had a snake when i asked him what type, he replied with a corn snake he got from his friend who breeds them. The vet and I where pretty suprised.

what did u and the vet say.... as much as id love a corn snake or striped or albino ball python, doubt i ever will get one, for our own wildlifes sake, even if i do see a cheapy

Last edited:
jags, zebras, granites Morelia's, albino bhp and gtp, hypo, leather back, translucent bearded dragons, albino geckos the list goes on if it is native species its ok and people will buy them but if it exotic the person is the worse person in the world, they all get stuffed in shipping containers the same way fingers cross they are alive when they get here.....

Geez I'd be happy just to get a RSP or GTP over the border.... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back