• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Costal Carpet Python and Large Enclosure + extras

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

prawnstar

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name -morelia spilota mcdowelli

Common Name coastal carpet python

Age 3yrs

Sex female

Length 6 -7 feet

Quantity Available 1

General Description

For Sale my 3 year old coastal carpet python and her display piece enclosure that she lives in.

The snake herself is very placid, but doesnt like coming out from her cage easily, so i dont make her. Feeds really well on medium/large adult rats and is always hungry.

Reason for sale is that we are moving into a smaller place soon and sadly there is no room for our snake and enclosure to come with us.

The enclosure is an Everything Reptile built enclosure and is fantastic quality of build.

It has just the one ceramic heat lamp (brand new bulb), fluro and electronic thermostat. Measurements of the enclosure are165H*92W*62D as you can see form the photo it is full glass fronted and has an access door in the side which has three slide bolts.

Additional to all the bits you can see in the picture i have an extra hide rock, a very small plastic enclosure and another ornament thrown into the package, along with some feeding tweezers and a hook (which is very underpowered for her size!)

Im open to reasonable offers, but wont consider silly ones (so dont ask unless its close to the mark) and i dont particularly want to separate snake from enclosure

Viewings are welcome, Im sure the buyer of this set up wont be dissapointed with the purchase

Location Yeronga, Brisbane

Willing to Freight? no - pick up only

Contact Details You can PM me on here or call 0458 33 22 67

Attachments

• enclosure.jpg
    enclosure.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 469
  • 7.05.jpg
    7.05.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 404
  • 7.05.01.jpg
    7.05.01.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
ive had a few offers on just the snake so far - i havent sold her as yet though as i need to make sure im gonna shift the enclosure as well

SO - If there is anyone out there just chasing a sweet display enclosure, get in touch with me

if anyone is interested in just the enclosure - im looking for $600 firm

bump

snake is sold pending payment - and pick up

enclosure still for sale - price drop $500

thats a great price for an enclosure of this build quality !!

am closing off this thread and i will put the enclosure in the accessories section instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back