crazy looking snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right, you see some of the reptiles that come out of South America especially but also South East Asia and some of them look like plastic models, it's hard to believe they are real.

There are some very cool looking animals around,. it never ceases to amaze me about the diversity amongst them.

Amazes me too moosenoose. I don't know much about reptiles from other countries myself but I thought that this species was so unusual the people on here might like to have a look as well.... Cheers

Absolutely Colin, while it's fair to say that at present we can't have these animals everyone should see the amazing reptiles that are out there.

Freaky looking snake, it is amaizing what is out there, I enjoy seeing this sort of thing. Im not sure on how I feel about exotics in AUS, I cant get the whole cane toad thing out of my head when it is mentioned.
Cheers
Hendrix

also worth checking out

if you like that check out www.flyingsnake.org a friend from india informed me of people who have been killed by a variety of flying snake not because they are poisious but because they have a horn on their head its hardened so the snake can crash land and it has done so into people skulls from great heights he says every few years someone dies this way, they are very unique worth taking alook hope i copied the website correct

I used to have a flying snake years ago, beautiful snake but a lizard eater, I can say with no fear of contradiction they do not possess a horn on their head and aren't big enough to kill a cat let alone a human. Good story though. :)

Trimerusuruserythruruswolfgangwuste.jpg

Trimeresurusalbolabriswolfgangwuste.jpg

Thanks Boa. What a beautiful beastie! They have such sweet little heads, don't they.

Yeah they are beautiful, I'm not really into venomous stuff but I love the vipers like those and Gaboon and Rhinoceros Vipers. A mate used to have a pair of green tree vipers and they were mad, literally.

I'm not real keen on vens either (saw my first real live black snake on our farm today! It looked at me! Eek!) but they are so cute... and green to boot! You mean they have a worse personality than boring snappy GTPs?

I saw a rhinocerosaurus viper at The Reptile Park recently. How can a reptile be so adorable? (At least, I think that's what I saw. It had funny little horn things on it's nose)

Lets just say that if they don't want to do something they just wont do it, they have a great personality :)

boa said:
Lets just say that if they don't want to do something they just wont do it, they have a great personality :)

And it seems they are just like me... stubborn![/list]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back