Cricket issues

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a larger container and fill it with water and leave the crickets container to float on it

where to buy crickets to breed

Hey Sam when I was breeding crickets I used old cricket or Chinese containers. These were clear and you were able to see some of the eggs on the sides of the containers! Once you provide female crickets with a lay box they will start laying straight away it's not that hard.

are there any suppliers of crickets that we can use to breed our own in the melbourne area?

info much appreciated :)

Michael clarke just got his hundred after surviving some hostile bowling yesterday ,keeping there wouldnt be easy :)

Time to update this. I've switched to woodies after my cricket attempts were just tragic. I am very happy to say that my babies are growing like weeds on woodies, they seem to be growing and shedding practically everyday. I have had a few babies from the woodies, which I've separated into another container, and I'm picking up a bulk lot of medium woodies today to get things really moving. They are eating them faster than I can breed them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back