Cruel baby names?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a girl in my grade named Kelly Hart..... didn't take long for kids to work ot it rhymed with smelly fart

We had a child enrol at our school who's name was "Preshus Tiara" - bad enough the parents named her Precious - but the least they could do was spell it right. We also have one at the moment called Galaxzee.

They need someone working at The Registry for Births with a big rubber stamp saying - "WakeUp D*ckh*ad - you can't name a kid THAT!!!"

What is wrong with Blade....

i have a mate called blade, n hes bros called dare. kinda cool names imo

One lady had a whole crap load of kids that she named after fruit, something around 4,5 kids and they all had names like Orange, pear, mango, ect. Imagine That!

Funny, i went to a hippy primary school on the sunny coast, we had, Theresa, Apple & Mango Tree (Tree is their last name)...I didnt get it at first but later explained, Theresa Tree = Tree (is a) tree...weirdos

Last edited:
A girl at my work is called 'Poyote Moon'. Poyote (if i have spelled it right) is a hullucinagenic cactus!!! you crush up the seeds and eat them. they work well tho! lol

Well there are some very Ummm different names going round...

My sister named her youngest boy Hunter, my brothers daughter is Anakai, I named my son Rhiordan, my mothers name is Alexia

There certainly can be worse names though

I come from hippie country..no names suprise me (the family of siblings..Tree, Alladdin, Freedom & Jarrah) ...I know 5 Sky's..admittedly one is Sky-Blue..a friend named Rainforest has a son Lief, dont know what his brother River named his kid..
Beats Gary!

are u telling me u no someone called tree??
jarrah isnt an odd one, but alladin i can picture nothing but that stupid cartoon person lol

If your middle name starts with a T your initials are still STD. .
Well i'm glad my middle name starts with L then!
And i changed my maiden name when i got married so i am now SLM, was so excited to get a new last name, Dickson is a pretty shocking last name to grow up with if you are a girl!!!

i knew this guy called Andrew bates,

he got a letter in the mail and brought it to school,.

he was laughing so hard, the letter said " To Master ****** " :rolleyes::lol:

mr ,mrs ,master ect ect

One lady had a whole crap load of kids that she named after fruit, something around 4,5 kids and they all had names like Orange, pear, mango, ect. Imagine That!

haha i think that lady goes by the name gwyneth paltrow lol
there was a girl in my year whos name was candice whoare, little surprise she god called 'candy *****' in school, and another guy i know changed his name to 'mushroom suzuki rainbow' lol

i know a girl named poppy. her parents are mega hippies but. i also knew an ablino guy in high school who's last name was white...... he copped it a little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back