Cruel baby names?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha I never realised Pheonix was a cruel name.

I had a baby on friday the 13th i lost count of how many people told us we should call him Jason 11wks later and we can't decide if thats his middle name or no.

I like different names but apparently Xavier is too unique

None names i have heard yet make me cringe as much as when an australian child is named after an american state or city.

I think there might be a certain mother here on APS who may have a thing or two to say about that!

Hahaha I never realised Pheonix was a cruel name.

I had a baby on friday the 13th i lost count of how many people told us we should call him Jason 11wks later and we can't decide if thats his middle name or no.

I like different names but apparently Xavier is too unique

Im preggas at the moment, its a surprise, but I like the name Xavier if its a boy...but yeah, my partner thinks its too out there for a name

i just foudn out there's this new byrd at my work and her name is SUGAR ... wat the!

im a fan out slightly odd names, i think its unique :)
if i ever has a boy, i want to call him hunter.....

lol, my little boys name is hunter!

I am not kidding, I had a customer at my shop who laybied some aquarium stuff. His name was Richard Head. I thought nothing of it until he started telling me about he days at school being called a d***head.

I have accidentally given my daughter a cruel name - Melina. I picked her name from a baby book, has a latin meaning of canary yellow. My husband particularly liked the canary yellow hyundai excel's at the time so thats what we called her. I recently discovered that her name is also a medical term for black poop :oops: but luckily not spelt the same.

i no some kids named zavier, brady, finlay (boys) shohanna and Lateesh and this girls mums name is gay and their last name is guy

I love the name Xavier....i really dont see why some people have a problem with it!
Others i have heard and loved but other have thought theyre strange are for the Girlies:
Makenna, Farley, Brenna and Zali
and for the boys:
Alaric, Ferris, Grady and Darcie

im a fan out slightly odd names
I totally agree, be unique and different, but not to the point where the kid will get a wedgie every day of its school life!!!! That will make them feel special for all the wrong reasons.

Although people can't help their surnames, a girl I went to school with had a surname of Frilay. My rude english teacher asked her once if its pronounced 'Fry Lay' (rhyming with Friday) or 'free lay' - of course it was Free Lay. 'Thats unfortunate' was his reply. LOL.

Xavier is pretty common these days, too common for a wedgie filled childhood!

Some hippies down the road called their baby girl Orlando Kookaburra McLennan-McKevitt-Emerson :shock: poor thing

lol, my cousins and some of my friends siblings have been having kids, and they have some odd names
there's raiden, after a teckken (video game) character and a bizon, street fighter (video game) so far.
i think one of the other kids had a strange name like that too. i even went to school with a boy named ford!
if i had kids id give them cruel names, like name them after birds lol

my friend knows some whos first name is precious and middle name blood:shock: i was like wat the hell. very nice name for a girl.

my wife's name is angel, i like it and anyone one else she meets all comment on what a nice name it is.

my wife's name is angel, i like it and anyone one else she meets all comment on what a nice name it is.

It's my nieces name too, I think it's beautiful:)
I feel sorry for this girl I went to school with named Kerry Hunt:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back