Cruel baby names?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I played lawn bowls with an old bloke named "Iva Horne" :shock: must be on those little blue pills.

When i get my photo taken for a newspaper orsomthing like that i always say my name is "Mike Litoris".

Last edited:
how boring it would be if everyone was called peter,thomas paul, jane sarah and cathy! everyone has differnet personalities why give them all the same name

how boring it would be if everyone was called peter,thomas paul, jane sarah and cathy! everyone has differnet personalities why give them all the same name
There are a lot more names out there than those you have listed.. I hardly think people need to resort to "****head" and "Vee-Ayte Kaluah" to be individuals..

What reallys annoys me is normal names spelt crazily... Georgie spelt Joorjiee is one example, but there are zillions..

I'm quite surprised that no one mentioned Wacko Jacko calling his youngest Blanket. I know its a nick name but no one knows what its real name is.

When I was doing work experience in a reptile house we had a woman come in with a sick carpet snake. Her name was Joy Gelly. An unfortunate combination

The local mechanic for were I used to live was called Hung Phat. Must have been hard for him at school here

A kid at my brother's work was from Vietnam and she was called Phat Ho, and an Arabian kid there was called Mihahd Willi.. He reckons the paging network broke down from all the pages "Have you discharged Mihahd Willi?" "I need you to exam Mihahd Willi" etc etc

I'm quite surprised that no one mentioned Wacko Jacko calling his youngest Blanket. I know its a nick name but no one knows what its real name is.

Micheal Jacksons sons are both called Prince Micheal Jackson and his daughters name is Paris Katherine Micheal Jackson

How about Su Wong?

My cousin has the name pacquita and freya, juniper

its starting to get to the point of 'normal' names being rare!
We have a little girl due on Wednesday and she is getting a normal name, not some crazy name the poor kid has to live with forever.
Recently heard of a poor kid at a local school called "kitten' and they send her to school with 'hello kitty' bags and stuff!
now that is too far!
j

i went you a skool with this kid named david and when he turnd 17 he wonted to aply for a job so he had to order his birth certificate and when he got it he dident have a first or middle name so he did a bit of ringing around to find out what the go is and found that the the certificate was accurate soo he named him self tooky

Gee thnx

well my name is Amanda Love ( which sounds just like "a man to love")
but it could have been worse. i know a couple who called their daughter precious, now that is many levels of wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back