cunninghams

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bikiescum2003

Reaction score
just wondering what is a fair price on 3 y/o cunninghams in victoria. i have been offered 3 that are housed together unsure on sex but in perfect condition very rarely handled

depends whether or not they are a breeding trio as you can not just add more into the fray as they are very territorial and will 98% of the time kill a new one added to the colony. In NSW they sell for around 100 ea, poss. more for a breeding trio of adults.

there not a breeding trio. the reason i ask this question is that in NSW (where i can find a few for sale) they are on license and down here they are not. so i figer that they cant be worth as much?? these ones are living with a couple of eastern bearded dragons that were introduced last year.

They are great pit / outdoor lizards, hardy as, and get on fine with other lizards. I have mine living with pink tongues and blue tongues, although they did pick on a land mullet of similar size that I had but being of similar colour thats understandable. Being an off Lic animal would lower their cost I would imagine.

I don't really know personally but I'd say offer what you feel is a good price and if they say yes then you'll be fine.

Either that or go to a petshop and then pick somewhere between half and 3/4 of the petshop price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back