Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PremierPythons

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Currumbin Sanctuary Pics

Was down at the Gold Coast on the weekend and dropped into Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. Thought I'd post some pics... From what I can remember the herps they had were:

Merten's Water Monitors, Scrub Pythons, Land Mullets, File Snakes, Freshwater Crocs, King Brown, Coastal Taipan, Collett's Snake, Fijian Banded Iguana, Rough Knob-Tailed Geckos, Giant Cave Gecko, Robust Velvet Gecko, Magnificent Tree Frogs, Southern Leaf-Tailed Gecko, Jungle Python, Frill-Necks & Centralian Blue-Tongues...

And of course there were some wild Water Dragons running around...
Cheers,
Andrew

Attachments

• 0074.JPG
    0074.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 69
  • 0075.JPG
    0075.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 0090.JPG
    0090.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 65
  • 0082.JPG
    0082.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 76
  • 0104.JPG
    0104.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Attachments

• 0093.JPG
    0093.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 67
  • 0107.JPG
    0107.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 0109.JPG
    0109.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 0083.JPG
    0083.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 0123.JPG
    0123.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 50
Pictures are TOP: Water Dragon, Land Mullet, Magnificent Tree Frog, Scrub Python, Fijian Banded Iguana...

BOTTOM: Giant Cave Gecko, Merten's Water Monitor, Merten's Water Monitor, Jungle, Fluffy Koala...

Chanty.
That gecko seems more like a Ringtail than a cave.

Update your site!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

i don't know much about gecko's but i agree with rocket aswell.. nice pics aswell love that srcub python

currumbin is an amazing sanctuary although some of the staff need to update ont here knowledge (they tryed to tell me that i cant have sugar gliders in victoria and they where sooo wrong) but a lovely place and yes there are heaps of water dragons around, did you go on the night tour? they have an awesome little croc you can hold lol. there are like a million cane toads invading the place last i was up there. nice pics mate the ones i got last time i was there where really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back