Decisions......decisions......

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
as soon as I clicked on above link and saw pic 568 -566 I thought to myself why is it such a hard decision

you poor bugger Nev. wish i had them to choose between..when i drop over and i will just take one for you and you won't have to stress anymore lol

They are looking awesome buddy.

the first one will imo give better results when paired with a jag!... keep the first one

don't decide yet. they're just babies. if you must though - think of what the customer would want... which one comes off as more impressive? just remember that snakes have become way more available and variable in the last decade, or 5 years even - you need to go for wow power and the 1st one has got it over his buddy - sad though, i love the classics... if the decision is financial then no. 1 is your man, you'll have no probs shifting 2, he's gorgeous ;)

I'd like to keep both those 2 little ones and about another dozen little ones. At the moment and for the next 6 months or so keeping them in plastic tubs is not a problem, but then they need bigger cages and that is a problem.

I guess I'll have to sell most of them and hope the buyers don't send me stunning pics in 12 months time......

I guess I'll have to sell most of them and hope the buyers don't send me stunning pics in 12 months time......

Hi Nev,
It's called the ugly duckling syndrome when you sell off the "ordinary ones" & they turn into stunners. My ex-wife had it. Except she was a stunner & turned into an evil old crow.

Last edited:
hard call
Love them both...the stripe is always cool...i have a female with amazing stripes but as she gets older and bigger the black takes over more then the yellow..the yellow stripe stayed very thin...looked like yours at that age but as she gets older the black is takin over more..the yellow stripe is still high yellow but only thin...

Both bloody rippers Nev, don't envy the job of choosing one!
You had better hang on to both a little bit longer :)

Hi Nev,
It's called the ugly duckling syndrome when you sell off the "ordinary ones" & they turn into stunners. My ex-wife had it. Except she was a stunner & turned into an evil old crow.

JEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Col, that's not real nice ( for your ex)

I like the second one :) Have you made your decision?

It looks like I'll be keeping the second one as I've been offered $1500. for the stripey one. I still have the option of swapping the second one with a friend for another stripey one.
I've had several people contact me and reckon that I should stick with the classic look rather than the "jag" look.......time will tell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back