DIAMOND MOVING FNQ

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also mate. Forgot to congratulate you on moving to Cairns. Fantastic place up there. Good Move!!

peterjohnson64 said:
How come it is that the diamonds are merely a different colour of morelia spilota that I am certain are found in FNQ. why can they handle it but diamonds can't?

G'day Pete :)
Thats like saying GTP's are merely a green coloured carpet so they should be able to handle climates further south. There's enough differences between diamonds and northern carpets to seperate them, to a point. Diamonds have had thousands of years to adapt to cold temps whereas FNQ carpets have remained in warmer temps. Diamonds are definately more than just another colour form of carpets. Regarding climates/temps, a diamond will NEVER be a carpet.

thank u serpenttongue for this it definatly true charles darwin couldnt agree more
i just brought a pair of hatchling blonds i cant see me haveing a prob with them or am i wrong i dont know much about them bought it spur of the moment.i Is a blond mac a form of childrens

PS i read this message serpant tounge!i think it was u who we must have been typing the messages at the same time and you entered yours first on the previous page i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back