Diamond pics :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey m beardie i bought her as a yearling so i am not shure how she started but she is still getting more bright each shed she is 18 months now

lizardracer your fellow looks like his head has been coloured in with a black texta. His head markings look really dense - very lovely fellow.

Zulu your guy is gorgeous. I will have to do some breeding research with the diamonds to find out if mixing the B&W with the yellows would be detrimental to the quality of the offspring. Ah might be better just to own a pair of each :D

byby_V8 - is that snake in your avatar a juvenile GTP from a different country? The eyes & head shape are telling me he looks like a GTP who has fallen into a bucket of mud.

re Diamonds

Heres a pic i took last summer of the same one outside in better light,bit dull the pics inside the house.

Last edited:
re Diamonds

Hey zulu, what's your diamonds feeding schedule like?

The couple of diamonds ive got that have reached maturity i cool them through winter and dont feed although they are kept inside,the immatures get fed and heated through winter,i feed snakes randomly feast and famine,depends on the rodent supply and life cycle of the snake at any one time.

[QUOTE
byby_V8 - is that snake in your avatar a juvenile GTP from a different country? The eyes & head shape are telling me he looks like a GTP who has fallen into a bucket of mud.[/QUOTE]

yeah it is!! i found the pic on a website like a year ago, cant remember wat country it was though. sorry. i do remember there was a few bright red ones on there also! to me it looks charcol

Yearling female

DSC00865.jpg

DSC00867.jpg

Whoa thats a really nice snake Diamondgeezer. I love the head patterns!

THanks guys. Here is a photo of the male who is a year older although the photo was taken a couple of months ago

DSC00711.jpg

The couple of diamonds ive got that have reached maturity i cool them through winter and dont feed although they are kept inside,the immatures get fed and heated through winter,i feed snakes randomly feast and famine,depends on the rodent supply and life cycle of the snake at any one time.

Thanks, zulu!

wowthey are really nice diamonds diamondgeeza!
amazing!
did you breed them yourself?

yeeah both beautiful snakes Diamondgeezer hopefully mine will turn out that well!

re Diamond

Good diamond and nice pics diamond geeza,still the best looking pythons IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back