Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, lol, I get it now, this whole thing is a gee-up. Gee, do I feel stupid for having been sucked in....

nope, my bredli is in a storage container at the moment and the diamond is in the enclosure.

i have a heat mat as well, but the ceramic and the heat mat are both on the same side of the tank

what do you mean Jen?

Only going to ask it once, provide a photo if you can, or at least dimensions of this enclosure, is it wood or glass? what substrate etc.
What is the temperature variance throughout the enclosure? they should be able to escape the heat at anytime they want is the main thing. but its very hard to judge so far.

Just leave him alone for at least 2 weeks dont handle or anything, and just see how he is then just put one inside the cage (food) and leave it over night, don't touch see if he takes it.

can put a photo up of my enclosure atm. the dimensions are 60cm wide X 90cm high. it is glass with a mesh top and 2 vents on each side ot the enclosure at the bottom. my thermometere is in the centre and yesterday the highest was 30 degrees, and the lowest was 24 degrees. yes he can escape the heat in lots of places

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back