diamond python housing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gillsandgeckos

Reaction score
hi.. hoping for some advice what size enclosure would you recommend for housing a trio of diamonds and is height more important than length as i am aquiring a trio shortly :D ...

Adult or what? Most people go with a modified aviary from bunning, obviously modified to make snake proof.

we live in the uk and our climate is somewhat wet and cold was hoping someone could help with dimension and the diamonds are sub adults

hoping to if we can !! finding out as much info as we can beforehand and advice welcome

people say different buy i find carpet to love hieght and if given will make great use of it.
size wise im unsure but i plan on keeping 2 adults in my enclosure that is 1200mH X900W X600D

people say different buy i find carpet to love hieght and if given will make great use of it.
size wise im unsure but i plan on keeping 2 adults in my enclosure that is 1200mH X900W X600D

Are you sure that's big enough for 2? I'm using that big of an enclosure for a single MD...
Sorry just sounds a bit small for 2 rather large carpets...

For 2 diamonds I wouldn't go with something smaller than around the 5ftHx4ftWx2ftD and even then I'd be skeptical about keeping 2 together in that size.
Maybe that's just me preferring more space, especially when keeping more than one in the same enclosure? dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back