diamond python rosettes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys. Here is what I think makes the ideal high contrast diamond. White rosettes evenly sized and spaced along the snakes body, with background scales covered in idividual yellow spots. ( and yes I am biased as this is my favourite diamond!! :wink: )

Cheers Rossco.

Diamond1.jpg

Diamond2.jpg

My idea of a perfect Diamond is this one, very small rosettes with very few if any joined together to form bands. Nice clear yellow spots on scales. Not a good photo but it gives you an idea.
perfect_diamond.jpg

There's no such thing as a perfect diamond, but this is as close to perfect as it will get for me as these following diamonds have the exact colour and pattern that i go for, and i couldnt be happier with these 2 individuals.

Rossco my fav is high yellow with the white rosettes too :D. This is a shot of the female in the first pic I put up but outside and before she got dirty with the boy next door :lol:. Her head's out of focus but you can see the colours really well.

Gee Whiz some stunning Diamonds their. The problem with seeing all these beautifull snakes is the bars gone up for the ones i like......... Mmmmmmmmmmm.......I hope i can find something that wets my appetite. those yellows with white rosettes ....mmmmmmmmmmmmm.......aaaaaahhhhhh....mmmmmmmmmmm. .........................................will have to see what the future pops. Thanks all for posting your beautifull snakes. True Blue after hearing and talking to you ages ago about your tanks being split hot and cold, could you possibly do a new topic and post a few pics up to get a better idea on how you do the split setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back