Did someone say 'chicken???????'

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redbellybite

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Here is Kylie one of my water pythons with her dinner ...
DSCF3991.jpg

and Lolly,the coastal carpet python with her chicken dinner too ...
DSCF3998.jpg

Little ZigZag the spotted python with her pinky meal ..she'll be moving up to bigger feeds next time ,as she eats 2/3pinky mice now ,just to get a bulge in her belly ...and FINALLY has stopped using me as a chew toy!!

DSCF3994.jpg

OK now for some updated pics of LOLLY as some wanted to see how she has grown ..she is now nearly 2 years old and as kept her light yellowy colouration ..which I am happy with ,also she is a dream girl to handle doesnt seem to have a nasty bone in her body could almost say she is BOMB PROOF ;)

DSCF3962.jpg

DSCF3956.jpg

DSCF3959.jpg

DSCF3960.jpg

a few of ZigZag the spotted baby
DSCF3987.jpg

DSCF3986.jpg

Lolly is a sweetheart by both name and nature from the sound of it, she is a prossie isn't she ?? cos she looks a lot smaller than my 2 1/2yo brissie LOL

i love the 'rainbow' sheen on the waters, and zigzag is a cutie, Hmm, i wonder if i can sneak another couple into the house !

You know I dont know where exactly 'Lolly' originates from ...all I know is I paid $75.00 for her and KNOW she is worth so much more because as I said most placid nature ,never had a problem feeding ever ,even as a young baby,never struck or even looked like striking ,can head hold without her freaking out ,never had a bad shed and to top it off she looks awesome !!! NO FAULTS WITH MY LIL' GIRL AT ALL ...just love that snake to bits ...
hahaha go the spotted I would like to see you with a few holes in you JAX ;)
and the waters are gorgeous, but they still want my blood ..thats why I didnt get a pic of Trevor as well ,he wanted my head on a platter that night ..:)

Yes, your coastal is gorgeous, and love the water python, too :)

that coastal is sweet rbb, would love to get something that looks like that in my collection ;)

My hubby and I were wondering when she was younger ,as she was very light in colour then ,and thought as she got older and more and more sheds ,that she most likely will darken as most do,but Lolly seems to stay light and get more yellow ... so fingers crossed she stays light ...although I wont care either way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back