do u like birds???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which are the quieter/less exciteable parrots? Speaking from experience please (all parrots are considered loud by the general public)

I know all parrots chatter and whistle... but do they only do that lovely ear shattering schreech when they're upset? Any breeds that are known for being quieter/more laid back?
From what I've heard Superb and Regent parrots are supposed to be quieter parrots, but don't know for sure as I've never had either. Hoping to get a hand-raised Superb parrot male in a couple of months.

I agree Swaddo, love the Plover pic.... ballsy eh? have anyone watching your back? When I was a kid and used to play cricket with my mates during Spring, you would always try to hit the ball to the Plovers corner and watch the fielders stop in their tracks :lol:

Though Plovers don't do as much damage as these guys.... really, you should never approach these guys on the side of the road, and esp if they have a chick....as they could follow you back to your car and peck on the window, scaring the **** out of all inside...esp when the car in front won't move preventing you from driving off :lol:
zw.jpg

the King Parrot is also known as a good handraised bird,as well as the princess.

dont forget,some of the birds mentioned are on licence,so u may need to get your bird licence (if you dont have already)

Birds suck, I don't understand why hybrid birds fetch more then the pure of either parent species and they're pretty sought after aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back