Do you think its hungry???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Craig, doesn't appear to be any damage. Just one very embaraced Kingy

africancichlidau said:
I take it they are immune to their own venom?

They're not Afro. Actually, they're quite susceptible to neurotoxins. I'm sure bigguy knew this too and sucked the venom out. :twisted:

LOL :lol: :lol:

Greebs said:
you think?

Afro said:
He obviously doesn't

LOL again, Afro!

:p

Hix

It helps if you cut the bite site first, in an X. Then again, I guess you prolly know this, you've done this more than me. :D

Despite the fact that people say I suck big time. :lol:

Hix

africancichlidau said:
Damn! You weren't serious Hix??

Serious? Where your concerned Afro? BIG LOL!

I'll be serious with Bryony, Zoe, Pinkie, Nome, Sheri, Sammy, and any other girl whose name ends in "ee", hell - I'll even get serious with the girls in Sherman's avatar! :lol:

What's B.C. afro?
:twisted:

:lol: :p :lol: :p :lol: :p :lol: :p

Hix

B.C. ? Not sure Hixy, Bloody Crappy perhaps?
Better stop this now or Greebos gonna take my posting rights away for going off topic, Again! :)

africancichlidau said:
Better stop this now or Greebos gonna take my posting rights away for going off topic, Again! :)

Nice mulga, bigguy!

That'll distract him, afro. He's not online right now, you can moderate yourself into a new thread again before morning. :lol:

Hix

A mulga is the expession on someones face when they have had too many scoob's and they just it there with their mouth open

Maybe it wanted to get off... had 2 get its mouth round something :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :p :lol:

That realyl is queer behaviour. has anyone ever seen this happen or heard of it from someone? apart from bigguy :lol:

womas4me said:
A mulga is the expession on someones face when they have had too many scoob's and they just it there with their mouth open

LMFAO!!!!!!
nice one womas4me ;)

that picture has to be a contender for "what the" on rove live for sure!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back