Does this meet your approval? "not impressed"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be more people like you on this forum I think Blue.... way too many haters about.
Thanks. I do try.

I agree that it is a problem and believe it does detract from what is otherwise a great site. I have a fairly simple philosophy I try to follow: Attack the post but NEVER the poster. If you are going to criticise, be CONSTRUCTIVE.

I don’t believe anyone wants to be on the receiving end of negative and derogatory comments. Whereas providing well explained and supported positive correction for something that was in error is usually well accepted. Which takes more effort? Calling someone and idiot or doing something about putting them on the right track? And which requires more knowledge and understanding? Which is far, far, more likely to result in a positive outcome for the reptiles or amphibians? Which one demonstrates a genuine passion for the animals and the hobby?

If you have nothing positive to contribute then contributing nothing is the most positive thing you can do.

Blue

ages ago someone posted their lava landscape beardie house.....totally cool and awesum.different.inspired me,but mine sucked......hahahahahahahahahaah.i love both the looks Aj.and yoda looks quite happy either way,grumpy old lizard.....hahahahahaha.you have inspired me again......off to the petshop i go.

Well, we have a winner. Yoda seems to love this enclosure the way it is now. He purches himself right at the front on the tree branches and watches "us" and the TV. But he's got used to lights out at 9pm. Now, even before l turn lights off he goes to sleep in his black basket. Such a beautiful creature.

Attachments

• DSC05383.JPG
    DSC05383.JPG
    347.5 KB · Views: 23
As long as everyone involved is happy why not? Love the rainbow ladder though, it's neat to see some colour and diversity in enclosure construction. That basket is a great idea too; cheap and effective, might keep an eye out myself because it looks fantastic as well :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back