Donald Schultz on Wild Recon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dadaman

Reaction score
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, Australia
Anyone interested in Donald doing a talk at a Herp Society meeting in Sydney some time in March or April? I have been talking to him and there is a strong possibility that he is in Australia one of these months and would like to hold a talk.

I saw his show for the first time last night and thought it was pretty good. Nice to see someone producing a show like this who is actually doing it for medical research/samples etc. I've always thought Bryan Fry should have done something like this. He's also got the charisma and social skills to pull it off, not to mention his astounding scientific knowledge in regards to venoms (is it a man-crush? Perhaps! :lol:)

In the ads he sounds overconfident, but when you actually watch the shows, it's interesting.

Im interested. I love him :)

If you like Wild Recon, watch Venom in Vegas..its pretty cool.

There is an episode of wild recon where he is in Australia, and he gets bitten by a BTS and because he is allergic to Venom, his hand swellls massively..hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back