Dropped Snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agarwaen1379

Reaction score
I was letting my sister hold my 8 month old spotted when it slid off her arm and fell to the floor. It was about a 3foot drop. She seems fine, appears to be moving ok and isn't angry or agitated, but I'm still worried about her. Could she be hurt and not showing it?

It will be fine just don't make a habit of it. Mine drop down all the time of of perches etc

Ditto to the above - I have a high tree branch in my stimmi enclosure and the male was constantly taking a fall from it- you'd hear a big thump at about 2am and know it was him coming off. He seems to have improved his climbing skills a few years on though :)

I wouldn't worry too much about her, they're fairly resilient animals. With first time snake holders, I usually ask them to sit down on the couch just in case haha :)

My childreni also falls down all the time while climbing in his enclosure. Granted, it's not as long as a 3 foot drop, but I'm sure they do stuff like that all the time in the wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back