Eastern Brown Bite

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

garthy

Reaction score
A mate of mine was bitten twice on the face last night by an Eastern Brown, he is currently in intensive care. I hope he pulls through ok. (Beer n vens don't mix)

Wow thats rough mate, I am sure everyone on here wishes him the best of luck and I hope he pulls through aswell!

Yeah, I've just been in touch with the hospital, he's in a serious condition.

I hope he come sgood too, i can't think of a worse place to be bit than on the face.

Was it a captive?

A mate of mine was bitten twice on the face last night by an Eastern Brown, he is currently in intensive care. I hope he pulls through ok. (Beer n vens don't mix)
They surely don't mix at all. Hope your mate will be okay. Jason's right, there'd not be much worse.

ouch, i hope he will have learnt his lesson, hope he pulls through ok.

oh poor dude on the face , twice! so i wonder how did it happen? was he handling it or was it in its cage
hope he gets better soon

oh poor dude on the face , twice! so i wonder how did it happen? was he handling it or was it in its cage
hope he gets better soon
am on the same thinking ...HOW does one get bit twice on the head /face by an eastern brown ?......:shock:
I do hope he recovers and I hope this doesnt put a dampner on the herping hobby ...it is hard enough to convince general public to tolerate having them around ..and then they read something like this and it gets BLOWN up again ...frustrating ..but I ceratinly hope he pulls through and if he has family all the best for them too as they are going through the motions as well ...very straining and upsetting for all concerned :|

Well, on the bright side, at least with a brown there wont be any disfiguring scars on the nose.

am on the same thinking ...HOW does one get bit twice on the head /face by an eastern brown ?......:shock:
I do hope he recovers and I hope this doesnt put a dampner on the herping hobby ...it is hard enough to convince general public to tolerate having them around ..and then they read something like this and it gets BLOWN up again ...frustrating ..but I ceratinly hope he pulls through and if he has family all the best for them too as they are going through the motions as well ...very straining and upsetting for all concerned :|

I'm not goona comment on this situation but i will make a broad general sort of idea. I think alot of the torso face bites from captive snakes are more likely to be suicide attempts than accidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back