Eastern Brown Bite

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to call this guy straight away and get him back to hospital !! seconds are precious when it comes to snake bites so are years lol.

one again, 2 years ago....

Wonder how many times we'll have to repeat it before people take heed. I knew the thread was old, personally. I can just never resist the opportunity to get the boot in when the topic is someone who apparently recreationally licks windows and wears their pants on their head.

Wonder how many times we'll have to repeat it before people take heed. I knew the thread was old, personally. I can just never resist the opportunity to get the boot in when the topic is someone who apparently recreationally licks windows and wears their pants on their head.

or lick snakes for that matter.

Yeah I love kicking people when they're down. It makes me feel like such a MAN! Luckily I've never made a mistake in my life so I can go around giving it to everyone who has because I'm so awesome and perfect.

Yeah I love kicking people when they're down. It makes me feel like such a MAN! Luckily I've never made a mistake in my life so I can go around giving it to everyone who has because I'm so awesome and perfect.

I'm sorry, what? You want me to be sympathetic towards someone who broke every single rule when it came to the handling of a venemous snake, got bitten in the face, didn't call an ambulance, had a friend who also said "don't call the ambulance", and then left hospital against medical advice whilst he was still at high risk of cardiac arrest or cerebral haemmorhage?

Explain to me again why all of that isn't worth my vitriol and mockery?

as Konp69 said, the guy is an idiot. and tried for the darwin awards. he broke every common sense rule on how to handle a snake. let alone a ven, he does not deserve sympathy, he waived that right when he told his mate not to call an ambo. then then pissed on it when he left hospital. there is a difference between making mistakes, and what this guy did. and kicking people when they are down? the guy got on the ground and asked for a kicking.

Static.

as Konp69 said, the guy is an idiot. and tried for the darwin awards. he broke every common sense rule on how to handle a snake. let alone a ven, he does not deserve sympathy, he waived that right when he told his mate not to call an ambo. then then pissed on it when he left hospital. there is a difference between making mistakes, and what this guy did. and kicking people when they are down? the guy got on the ground and asked for a kicking.

Static.

Exactly. What this guy did is akin to finding a hornet's nest and going "I'M GOING TO STICK MY COCK IN IT!"

aka Asking For It.

Maybe you two should figure out how to stop your spotteds and Antaresia olivaceus escaping before you comment on a two year old thread about someone you know nothing of.

Maybe you two should figure out how to stop your spotteds and Antaresia olivaceus escaping before you comment on a two year old thread about someone you know nothing of.

Yes, because I'm constantly having to chase after my spotted because he's escaping like, all the time.

Except for the part where that has never happened. Ever.

Nice try though.

That one is about me. my spotted was getting out. but i stopped that. because ya know, i thought about how to stop it. and then i fixed it. the simple fact is, you don't need to be a genius to know if you jam your head into a brown snakes enclosure your going to get ****ing eaten.

You two blokes need to find something better to do with your time.
Yes, he made a stupid mistake, but find me one human being on this planet who hasn't..
I'm sure he understood that when his distraught family and friends came to visit him in hostital...

But what's bumping up a thread from 2 years ago and hanging crap on him achieving besides boosting your egos..?
Go tell him that he's stupid in person before typing another pointless insult..

That one is about me. my spotted was getting out. but i stopped that. because ya know, i thought about how to stop it. and then i fixed it. the simple fact is, you don't need to be a genius to know if you jam your head into a brown snakes enclosure your going to get ****ing eaten.

No it was for Konp69 as well.

The simple fact is you guys never had the full details about what happened and two years later jump on here sprouting insults, being generally offensive with comments like "window licker" that stigmatise those with mental disabilities, Carrying on about breaking every rule of ven keeping like you've been at it for decades, etc etc.

The person referred to in this thread is likely to be known among other users on this site.

Bites happen. Regardless of how it happens, it's in the best interest of hobbyists to promote safe handling and keeping without ridicule for mistakes made.
I think you would be surprised at the liberties many Elapid keepers (respected professionals, experts in different fields, TV personalities etc) take with their animals. Whats acceptable risk to one is unacceptable to the next, and doesn't always fit the set of rules people as green as yourselves think all responsible keepers follow.

the simple fact is, you don't need to be a genius to know if you jam your head into a brown snakes enclosure your going to get ****ing eaten.
hahaha yea you are a genius, i never knew that a brown snake could eat someone , i knew they could kill us but i didnt know they ate us after that i thought we were to big of a food item :lol:

Exactly. What this guy did is akin to finding a hornet's nest and going "I'M GOING TO STICK MY COCK IN IT!"

aka Asking For It.

Must have meant male chicken as it hasn't been moderated lol. The guy is fine and no longer keeps vens (I bet all the knockers are happy) (not breasts by the way)

.... 2 yrs, how time flies!!

You two blokes need to find something better to do with your time.
Yes, he made a stupid mistake, but find me one human being on this planet who hasn't..
I'm sure he understood that when his distraught family and friends came to visit him in hostital...

But what's bumping up a thread from 2 years ago and hanging crap on him achieving besides boosting your egos..?
Go tell him that he's stupid in person before typing another pointless insult..
Nah I wouldn't advise that, someone said earlier he must be tough.... as stupid as his act was, he is also tough so not recommended.

i was the one who bumped this thread to see if the fella recovered and all this pointless crap is really starting to get to me on this god damn forum. if everyone wants to start **** about nothing to do with them, stop hacking threads to sprout your mindless banter.

Never kept vens, for all the obvious reasons, but I have taken a few liberties with wild EB's, as many on here would have...not advisable, but neither is climbing Mountains...:)
Glad to hear your mate is all good Garthy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back