Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah1234

Reaction score
I just survived a horrifying attack from my dangerous pygmy python :lol:. Missed her dinner and got my finger instead, got down to the first joint while I pissed myself laughing. But it's ok. I survived ;)

You have to admire their guts - in both senses of the word.

Are you OK?!! If you need medical advice or someone to talk to Im sure you'll find help here!!! Did you get your finger back ok, put it in ice and the doc's can sew it back on.. LOL

Just back from the hospital with multiple lesions and severation of the finger. they sewed it on again but it'll never be the same. scrubbys got nothing on my killer pygmy :p

Sarah,

It must be something in the air. Not half an hour after I posted my last comment, my yearling stimmie bit me when I went to clean her enclosure. She latched onto the base of my pinkie and began to coil. A couple of sprays of F10 later, she gave that up as a bad idea.

I only fed her on Monday but I think I will have to increase the size of her food. Antaresias are such pigs!

Sarah,

It must be something in the air. Not half an hour after I posted my last comment, my yearling stimmie bit me when I went to clean her enclosure. She latched onto the base of my pinkie and began to coil. A couple of sprays of F10 later, she gave that up as a bad idea.

I only fed her on Monday but I think I will have to increase the size of her food. Antaresias are such pigs!

My girl is such a piggie too! went to check on her in her click clack and she is already coming up to me wanting more food. Don't coil at me missy!

Lucky i got those rabbits for my BHP Sarah, we may have to get the pygmy straight onto them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back