eBay woes.... My virginity in fraud!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i had an issue the last few days, was on a library computer and didnt log out of ebay. my account suddenly had 4 bids on separate cars. thank god you can retract bids

Haha. Thats bad but kinda your own fault ;)

I wanted a 300ZX for my first car, and bid on one from NSW. Won the auction and celebrated ($2k I thought wasn't bad) and contacted the seller... His response was "just go to the post office and do a credit card transaction and send the money down to me." I declined, and he got weird.

Started begging saying he needed the money now and that he couldn't wait three days for me to drive down their with friends blah blah blah... then started name calling (all the in the space of two hours or so.) Finally blew him off and contact Ebay and they investigated; turns out someone had done something similar. Put up a car for cheap that looked pretty, asked for the money asap and then disappeared.

I don't buy anything I can't do cash on pick up anymore :lol:

my mother has sold things on ebay and she was short changed because she sent off 12 items to someone and when they got them they said it wasnt them who bid on the item because her kid and friend were messing round on the computer so she would not pay it because it was recived as a "gift"
it was 2 000 worth of stuff and the bids added up were 1900. after 11 months of arguing with ebay, paypal and afew other people the items were returned because the lady couldnt be stuffed to fight anymore. so now mum is out 20 bucks for one way postage( dad my self and our alsation went for a drive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back