Emerald Tree Boa

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
re Emerald

DECC uses petlink so it cant be bad,ive put an offer in on the emerald tree boa

re Emerald

LOL jason,sounds like a dodgy illegal seller,cant trust anyone could be a DECC letter licker fishing with a juicy worm,just as zulu trys to pick up his live bearing morsel he set uppon by teams of rangers and swat officers bbeating him white and blue.

I wish i was a computer whiz to track these people, be so fun..

re Emerald

Ile get jasonL to pick it up for me,hes expendable,when they are bashing himsenseles ile get the bag with emerald boa and head bush,theyll never follow me there.

DECC keep an eye on petlink and do checks etc.
My brother advertised an animal there and then had DECC do a so called random inspection.
I know for a fact this was linked as he used a friends computer (non keeper) to submit the ad and that persons house was the 1st raided before they searched his own home.
All good though, the officer in charge sighted the animal in question, signed his record keeping books and that was it.

thats not entrapment entrapment is where you force somebody to commit and illegal act and then arrest them for it. as nobody is forcing a snake buyers hand to attempt to purchase an illegal its not entrapment.

^^^ No, thats Duress - entrapment, basically speaking, is creating a crime in order to create a criminal, as would be this case.

Ive never heard of anyone getting into trouble for attempting to purchase exotics. The only reason I could see DECC putting up fake ads would be an attempt to find others that already have exotics in their collections.

P.S Or to create a list of individuals that may need to be more monitoring ie. persons likely to have exotics in the future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back