enclosure build

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good man, I recon that if u used a dark wood chip substrate or coco-husk it would tie in real nice with what you have done. I like the hide on the roof, how did you make that hide? and how does the heat panel work?

that is looking insane!..if i could make a tank like that i so would not have spent what i did on a tank for my soon to be dragons
I want a snake but i am not allowed untill i move out of home

Nice work. I need a truck now. People are offering me stuff everywhere now they know Im getting reptiles.. Nice work indeed

thanks , I was thinking about spreading some aspen around the floor on top of the paper , i have finally got my fake moss but i think ill have to wait till the bredli are out of there before i glue it in .
The hide is made from poly pipe ( i welded it up at work )
i got the idea from colins cieling hides but made the hide instead of using a tub .

cheers
nico

There hasnt been any tail wrapping seen yet but atleast there not staying away from each other as much as the first couple of days :)

cheers nico

looks like dusty is about to shed , with any luck there will be some breeding to follow , ill put a pic up when his finished sheding .

dusty and wilmar2.jpg

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back