Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have bhp and im making enclosure for them over the next couple of months so i dont need an enclosure for a bhp or woma

Rainforest dragons are great. They would do well in an enclosure that big as a pair. Need little heating and you can add a small pind and some live plants if you wish.

I have a 900x450x1500 (LxDxH) glass cabinet with sliding doors and i plan to put some in. Hatchies need a smaller setup but it will be great for a trio. I even considered putting my jungle in their but thinking i want to keep temps up a bit more so i am building a melamine one of similar size, slightly deeper.

Rick

Well so its going to have a tank at the bottom. I have installed the tank and im making the filter out of an old bow front tank its been a battle between me and the glass and my fingers are not very happy i was cutting some silicone and sliced my finger but its getting there. ill pick up some foam and the supplies to plumb the water fall i'm putting in and ill put a basking spot on the top and put uvb along the whole top is there any plants that don't need dirt and would be safe for reptiles. Well here is a picture of the tank in the bottom ill post a picture of the filter once its done i'm thinking of making a refugium type filter i have done this before but that was for a saltwater tank. I was thinking this as i saw some fresh water plants for this use dose anyone have any advice on a refugium for fresh water.
Thanks Adam

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 102
Only glass that was big enough was an old lid for fish tank couldnt get the lid off so i just left it on. Just need to let it dry for a couple days then ill test if its water tight and trim all the excess silicone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 103
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back