enclosure size

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank

Reaction score
HI all, I am getting two Bredli in a few weeks (hatchies) I already have an enclosure for them until they go into their final one.

With the final one I have a home built TV cab and if I decide to turn it into enclosures they would be 900long X 600 deep and 650 High would tey be bid enough for adult Bredli.

The top enclosure will be for our Maccie and its size 900 long X 600 Deep and 430 high and thoughts folks.

Cheers

Adult will need at least 1.2m when it gets over 6 feet, but up until then sounds fine.

You could keep it in there if you had to i guess, but I dont think the snake would be real comfortable..

That sounds a bit on the smallish side for adult bredli to me too, Frank. It seems like you have some other options though, yeah?

i would say that 900x600x600 would be sutiable for bredlis untill they get 4-5ft.

andrew

To small?

I keep my adults (7ft bredli) in a 950X550x500 and they go fine in that.

I keep my adults (7ft bredli) in a 950X550x500 and they go fine in that
they may be fine but are they truly happy? i would go 1200 x 600 x 600!

thanks to all for your advice looks like I am going to leave th eunit as a tv unit and build a bank of two enclosures about that size 1200X600X600 approx or does anyone have some that size at a reasonable price

Jason said:
I keep my adults (7ft bredli) in a 950X550x500 and they go fine in that
they may be fine but are they truly happy? i would go 1200 x 600 x 600!

I have one adult per cage.

Truly happy? Well they are heathly and feed well, handle well and look great but as for being truly happy who knows, but do you think that 250mm is going to make them truly happy?
Just keeping them the way i have for years, seems to work.

Do you have adult bredli Jason? How big are your cages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back