• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Eoi adult 100% het pair

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptileaddiction

Reaction score
Species Common Name
Antaresia Maculosa

Quantity Available
1 Pair

Bred By
Snake Ranch

General Description
With the recent sale of the clutch of macs I produced from this adult pair (1 albino and 6 hets) a lot of interest was shown toward the parents. A number of people have asked me if I was willing to sell the parents. I wasn't interested in selling them initially, even though I am scaling my collection back due to the pending arrival of my second child. With all the interest shown it has got me contemplating sale of this pair. Basically now if I get an offer I can't refuse I will sell them. So I'm open to offers. As I've said I don't 'need' to sell them so only reasonable offers will be considered. Ridiculous offers will be ignored. Likewise I will only answer 'sensible" questions. This is also not a game of higher and lower, please just put in your best offer.

Here are a few details from this pair;

· This is a proven breeding pair. They produced a clutch last season of nine eggs. All appeared fertile. One went mouldy and was thrown out during incubation. All the rest hatched out. There was 2 albinos and 6 poss hets. One of the albinos died a couple of days out of the egg. It seemed it hadn't absorb all the contents of the egg
· The female has bulked up again and is ready again for this season. I plan on starting to pair them again soon.
· Both parents are far bigger than they were last year.

Willing to Freight?
Yes

Contact Details
Email:
[email protected]

Attachments

• Female.jpg
    Female.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 190
  • Male.jpg
    Male.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 199