Errors, the public and member posts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eipper

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I suppose this may turn into a rant, but it is directed at no individual in particular.

Everyone makes mistakes, people who are apparently never wrong need to be a little more mindfull of what they where like when they first started out. I have been on aps for awhile now and it is interesting to see the amount of people come and go. This is due to a myriad of reasons.

Humor, satire can be hard to pick up in written text, as so much of communication is based on tone and various highlights of words in conversation is often lost when written.

As a result conflicts can arise from seemingly no where as each contributor takes something to offense when none is intended at least initially. I am certainly guility of this!

There are certain times when correct information is important, eg an id thread so in such instance unless you are 110% sure on the subject state that you think it may/ might be ..... Rather than saying it is ...... And as Mike has said the it's definitely a .... Is getting old

Cheers
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back