The Unofficial APS Site Rules

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oooohhhhhhhh THIS is bringing out the 'olds'!!!!!! We're all appearing out of the cupboard!!!!!!!!!!

You must not write in colour!!!!! No-one should be an individual...BAAAAAA!

I wouldn’t lose any sleep if those rules were enforced.

LOL thank you DDALD!!! but careful, two nice comments, and I'll put you on my friends list!! LOL Yours isn't bad neither!!!!!!

lol, that kind of makes me wonder what you'd do for 3 nice comments ;)

lol, that kind of makes me wonder what you'd do for 3 nice comments ;)

PMSL!!!!!!!! as in the words of the 'great' Austin Powers....... Oh, beHAVE baby!!!!!!!! LOL...............hey, this is getting off-topic!!!!!!

Hahahaha dude I found that HILARIOUS and I've only been here for 2 weeks.

But you forgot: "HAVE YOU DONE ANY RESEARCH ON THIS TOPIC WHATSOEVER? Because it's OBVIOUSLY better to spend WEEKS trawling the big wide world of the INTERNETS and turning up UNRELIABLE and OUTDATED information than to join a forum and ask EXPERIENCED KEEPERS AND BREEDERS to answer your specific questions and receive MANY AND VARIED opinions, hints and tips. You CLEARLY don't even CARE about your REPTILE! Go play MARBLES with your EYES"

Last edited:
lol Badger, you could write the ones I missed.

ROFLMAO!! That was all so true, its hilarious!
I have seen new people (on other forums) ask a question and some pretentious know it all come in and start flaming the poor kids, saying, "Well, here we go again. If you had done your research, you'd find a post on the 42nd page of leopard gecko care, posted back in 2003 that would have answered your question instead of wasting our time."
I usually get in trouble by replying, "If its a waste of your time, why did you bother posting? Did you really mean to sound that disrespectful? Or is it just poor home training?"

Life is too short not to laugh whenever possible. Thank you for the much needed giggle!

ROFLMAO!! That was all so true, its hilarious!
I have seen new people (on other forums) ask a question and some pretentious know it all come in and start flaming the poor kids, saying, "Well, here we go again. If you had done your research, you'd find a post on the 42nd page of leopard gecko care, posted back in 2003 that would have answered your question instead of wasting our time."
I usually get in trouble by replying, "If its a waste of your time, why did you bother posting? Did you really mean to sound that disrespectful? Or is it just poor home training?"

Life is too short not to laugh whenever possible. Thank you for the much needed giggle!

Suspend, Suspend, Suspend!
(what rule are we up to) You will be suspended if you stand up for your self or another member who does not uphold the sacred opinions of the majority of the minority of the fourth order of the.....

Nothin ong this fread is off topic unles it gets 2 sirious and then we r off topik
So funny it hurts,
Just going off to play marbles...
Well done.

Okay, I am really trying hard not to laugh, but you all are making it way too difficult.
This is just too funny!

from the first point to the last was brilliant.

clearly original and very few funny things on the net are original these days, so i applaud you.

haha thanks for that

It's funny but if everyone read this post there would be a whole lot less bitching on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back