The Unofficial APS Site Rules

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our moderator team looked at this closely and decided to make DDALDD moderator.

Good luck mate. We need to lighten up.

But don't get it wrong, Rules will be inforced same like before.
This worked for aps for 9 years very well.

Good to see this again so soon! :D I reckon it should be a sticky. People need to loosen up around here! :rolleyes: ;)

I really like this. The only problem for me seems to be that you have posted these rules tingue in cheek but I really like most of them. Couple of tohers though:

1. If you are asking for husbandry advice tell us where the hell you live. It is much easier to talk about light wattages etc if we know whether you are in Darwin or Hobart. Understand.

2. Don't trust any of the advice you get here. Do the extra research of the accpeted books etc. ... You will almost certainly find that the advice you get here is contrary to that you get from everywhere else

3. Hybrids are wrong. Oh wait, you already said that. Nah. Say it again. They are wrong. Except in humans where they are spectacular.

4. did Imention my thoughts on hybrids?

and thanks for the laugh

I'm bumping this because I think a few people on here lately need to read this, take two chill pills and don't call us in the morning. :rolleyes: ;)

If there ARE indeed those in support of hybrid snakes, are they also in support of our bees crossed with Africanised bees?????? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????? The liklehood of more going wrong than right should be a very strong arguement against hybridisation. Only those who support it are probably those who have alreay got hybridised animals already and are defending the right to do so. It's wrong............. our native species will be entirely bred out eventually...... and through this method, as well as the shovel method to rid us of of those in the wild, will see the demise of our native species!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back