The Unofficial APS Site Rules

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PMSL the first time, PMSL this time!! :lol: So true (especially #1 lately :rolleyes:)

Everyone needs to read this, especially if they have been a member for a while. We need to learn to laugh, respect others and relax a little about things...lol :lol:

Last edited:
Been a member for a wee while and yes you have summed it up for every reptile forum I am part of. Brilliant! :) You made my day! Lol. :D

Yes you have summed most of it up, but you missed a few rules.

a) If you do not pay to this site then don't DARE give a url for an advertisement on another site, EVEN IF IT IS FROM A SPONSOR OF THIS SITE.

b)

What a laugh, top stuff mate, I have broken most of those rulz I have a cat (indoor only) my spelling sucks and I have asked the questions that get the SEARCH REPLY just to name a few, but dont they say that rulz were ment to be broken. I just consider it entertainment to see some of the over the top replys they give. LOL

a) If you do not pay to this site then don't DARE give a url for an advertisement on another site, EVEN IF IT IS FROM A SPONSOR OF THIS SITE.

b)
lol im pretty sure u can give the url for another site if its a sponsor! :lol: notice the banners around the top of the page and links to all the sponsors down the right side on the homepage.. and u can give a url for a site if u want to.. just not a reptile forum site!

ooooo deere!!!! R all those rools ment to be kept?? mi cat comes howm evry night with 3thousund native animuls!!!! All dedd and manguld!!!! I CAN speel as gud as the nexy giy!!

Am i a bad pursun four this???????

b) do not insult any of the admin, even if they are wrong.

c) Do not under any circumstances complain about anything that the mods do, their omnipotence is astounding (veternas bloody corner)

lol, I'm glad people are enjoying this again. If only I could work out how the hell it magically posted itself...

...but its timing is Brilliant!! So needed right now! :rolleyes: :lol:

lol, in that case I'm glad...maybe there is a God? Just as random add in, since the original one was posted, in which I pointed out that I did not have a reptile...I now own a little Stimson's python named Shu. Who ate tonight after 3 weeks of stressing on my part. Woohoo for my pointless story!

Sounds good to me!

Dipcdame, your sig is awesome.

LOL thank you DDALD!!! but careful, two nice comments, and I'll put you on my friends list!! LOL Yours isn't bad neither!!!!!!

hehe, then I shall save the next one for another day...:)

Oh, I'm pretty sure I could double the list now...with a little invention. But the creative juices aren't flowing tonight. Perhaps later on in the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back