Everyday Peeves excluding grammar LOL

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who leave there fog lights on(yes it is illegal)
use a right indicator to go straight through a round about.
sit in the right lane when not overtaking doing 90.
who come up to an overtaking lane doing 85 and then speed up doing 110.
who dont use a merge lane for merging and pull out half way down the lane so you cant overtake.

who come up to an overtaking lane doing 85 and then speed up doing 110.

X2 and then slow back down after the overtaking lane, once the 'danger of being overtaken' has passed.

who dont use a merge lane for merging and pull out half way down the lane so you cant overtake.

Don't even start me on merging!!!

You have a better view of the road than the merger has....either slow down or speed up according to where the merging car is....it really is easy!!!!

I find it easier on a motorbike because of acceleration and the ability to slot in more easy, you do have to be more on the ball though.
What do you ride?

Oooooh... Merging??? You've hit a real core of the issues...

I was trying to merge with traffic... I had reached the speed limit in the merging lane and was indicating to pull into the right lane...

A car behind me SPED up to stop me from merging....? WHY????

Another peeve...

I tow a trailer - I am doing the speed limit (100 on the open road) and cars tail gate you like you're not doing the speed limit - I have a GPS telling me my speed, I have my speedometer telling me my speed... both seem to indicate the speed limit....

Then they over take me! Then they do 90????

What is with that?

I was doing the speed limit before they over took!

ARRRRRRRG!!!

I get really peeved at..

Being in a hurry and standing behind someone at the EXPRESS
checkout lane, 15 items or less and they have a whole trolley
pilled with !*&%!!:evil:

I find it easier on a motorbike because of acceleration and the ability to slot in more easy, you do have to be more on the ball though.
What do you ride?

Yes, this is what I was referring to. For any peeves car-drivers might have on the road, there are about four times as many for bikes. The least of which is people-in-bigger-vehicles selfish inconsideration :)

I have a '08 Honda VTF250 at home. Will be upgrading when I get back. U?

seeing as this seems to be more traffic oriented, i am going to say i am very peeved by ********s who expect you to speed in the right lane, if i am overtaking people going 90 and i am going 100 in the right lane, dont tailgate! and when you come to a spot where you feel you are able to be kind and change into the left hand lane to let these idiots pass, after having you indicator on for 5 seconds and start to merge, they swerve into the left hand lane, cut you off so you have to swerve back into the right hand lane, shoot around you and back into the right hand lane again to hoon off. i have decided i am now going to report anyone who does this as its an illegal manouvre and is hooning. if they cant drive safely then they shouldnt be driving. i cant count the ammount of times this has happened to me and have rescently seen one major accident where this was the cause. they guy who shot around the guy sped off fine, the guy who was doing the right thing lost control of his car whilst swerving to miss the idiot and unfortunately died at the scene, passenger died in hospital later that night.

94 Yamaha YZF 600 It has had a full rebuild just last year there's a pic in my albums

My biggest peeve's

1 My first wife
2 My second wife

Not necessarily in that order.

people who say there so proud to be Australian and love this country, then throw there litter and rubbish out the car window, that really gets me how people can just throw there rubbish out on the roads

people who say there so proud to be Australian and love this country, then throw there litter and rubbish out the car window, that really gets me how people can just throw there rubbish out on the roads

X1!

Businesses that take an order and tell you it will be ready in a week, then a couple of days later go on overseas holidays with no mention whatsoever at the time of ordering!!!!!! Why would you say it will be ready in a week if your not even going to be in the country??? Sorry, that's my 2 cents

Journalists that don't check their facts and then print lies about people and ruin their lives!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back