Everyday Peeves excluding grammar LOL

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever tried dealing with Centrelink? OMG!

LOL yes, you stand in line for a hour, but then you have to go because you have to go to work, so you never get served anyway!!! Oh, and when you're trying to go on a disability pension, they get a doctor to assess you who has never met you before, and he doesn't hear half of what you say because he's DEAF!!! He then comes to the conclusion that nothing is wrong with you. Really? TRY LIVING IN MY HEAD FOR 5 MINUTES!!! YOU'LL SOON CHANGE YOUR MIND!!! Thankfully they eventually listened to the doctor who has known me all my life. Got stuffed around for over a year with that one. GRRRR!!!

Yup, Centrelink is awful! Then again they do give me money for studying which i would be stuffed without. But really, they need to get their act in line!

My pet peeve? Idiots who continue to drive in the same lane in front of an oncoming emergency vehicle, and don't give way.................... they just don't give a damn about anyone else. And I doubt they ever consider it could be a relative of theirs in that ambulance, someone in dire straits, needing urgent attention, and that their need to get somewhere is far greater than the inconsiderate drivers!!!!!

When following an ambulance on your way home and some ****head who pulled over tries to cut in front of you almost causing an accident

Green light is not the same as green arrow (may require translation?).

In keeping with the fog light/driving theme... WHY IS IT that people drive with fog lights on during a bright sunny day, yet no moron has even their headlights on when it is actually foggy? I live in a foggy town and about 80% of drivers drive in fog (and rain for that matter) with no headlights on at all. Plus the majority of those cars are silver or white so they are basically invisible.
I have a friend who was T-boned at an intersection in the fog after failing to give way to a car on her right, as she plain didn't see him because his headlights weren't on. And guess who got the negligent driving fine - Yep, my friend.

When I was in the USA we noticed signs on the NY freeways stating that it was illegal to drive in the fog and rain without headlights on. That is probably the smartest law the USA has.

When people expect 'because your a snake catcher ' you have magic pied piper abilities and can catch the snake regardless even if you cant see the bloody thing and it was like 3 days ago that it was spotted ~!

People who let their cats roam outside and scratch my car to pieces! Grrrrrr. Should stick my dog on their car and see how they like it!!

Daniel Gibson that does prime's weather. You think you've had a great day... Sit down to watch some tv and he comes on talking about clouds that look like chicken wings and your whole day is ruined :(

We back onto an environmental reserve, and don't have a fence. This woman walks her 2 rottweilers off their leads between our house and the nieghbours. We have asked her repeately not to do this, but she continues to do so. Why does she think she has the right to do this? I would never think of cutting through someones yard. Rude woman!

Morons who sit in the right hand lane who aren't overtaking or turning right.

That really gets up my nose too. Especially when they are going slower than the speed limit... Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! I wish they would learn the road rules and drive on the left hand side if they aren't overtaking!

one of my peeves. im a learner driver and people always seem to tailgait me and even in double lanes they want to sit right on my @$$ even when im going on the speedlimit.

when people constantly compare their children to urs and try to big note theirs and make yours seem behind. have a friend that does this and it drives me flippin mental! every single time i see her its always ***** is doing this, or ***** has learnt this. I DONT CARE!!! mine learnt that 3 weeks ago, but i just didnt tell u to make u feel bad! get over urself!

when people constantly compare their children to urs and try to big note theirs and make yours seem behind. have a friend that does this and it drives me flippin mental! every single time i see her its always ***** is doing this, or ***** has learnt this. I DONT CARE!!! mine learnt that 3 weeks ago, but i just didnt tell u to make u feel bad! get over urself!

oh wow, yeah that would be annoying!

one of my peeves. im a learner driver and people always seem to tailgait me and even in double lanes they want to sit right on my @$$ even when im going on the speedlimit.

The trouble with this Giglamesh, is that it's ILLEGAL to tailgate, and people should remember, they were learners themselves once!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back