EWD temperament

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 5 in the pit, 1 male 4 females, its not mine its Peterjohnsons from this site im minding the pets while his away for a week.

They seem to all get along, 1 female hides most the day very shy, the mael is a big wimp too, but three of the females are happy to run up and give ya some head bobbing and arm waving hehe.

Frillnecks are amazing but ya need to have ya class 1 for 2 years first. Temperament isnt very good, once out of the cage they settle a little but fiesty guys, which is cool anyway.

Great stuff Pugs. What a wonderful little surprise. I can see a bit of night photography in there as well. Keeping them well fed I see. And Corgan, the enclosure is local to you and there are more than 40 eggs waiting to hatch. Plus some more to come from the first photo I saw of the gravid male I bought a few years ago (refer Greebo's post - we both bought males that have since laid eggs).

Indoors EWDs need fresh water everyday. you should replace there waterdish a at least twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. It should be big enough for them to fully submerge as they like to bath regularyly. They also tend to do their toilet activities in there as well which is why you need to change the water as often as needed. You cannot keep males together if there are females present but I havent had any problem with just males.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back